Innovative – sustainable building claddings defined precisely
The IFP - Weber GmbH & Co. KG is engaged with the integral planning of innovative building claddings. In the process of planning there is a concerted look at the ecological, social and economic requirements for sustainability.
The independent engineering office is involved in the market since 30 years and works mainly for investors and architects. This independence ensures an objective and neutral development and evaluation of facade constructions. With the permanent exchange of knowledge with universities and the membership in various associations we can guarantee an exchange of experience on the current “state of science”.
In a consistent customer-oriented quality management for planning and implementation of building measures, as well as a monitoring with the users during the “adjusting of a building” in the first years of operation, the office sees the significant criterion for the sustainability of a building.
Integral planning involves to include every subject area from the beginning and to consider all aspects of interactive dependences. This is the most effective protection from unmeant surprises during the building project. The composition of the planning team varies depending on the construction project. Essential are architectural, structural and facade plannings, building physics and -climatics as well as the technical building equipment.
The Planning Team provides
- Summary of the requirements and specifications of the target values
- Determination of the quality characteristics
- Supporting the architect in the implementation of his design ideas
- Definition of the building envelope characteristics
- Specialist examination and valuation
- Presentation of possible variants with cost analysis
- Determination of the executable concept with the client
- Preparation of the master detail planning of the chosen concept
- Deadline reliability without gaps among the planning
- Long-term economic efficiency
- Optimized use of energy
- Compliance with technical and physical target values
- Optimized implementation of the architectonical idea
- Constructive implementation of official requirements
- Premature and realistic registration of the costs
- Application of innovative technologies
- Flexibility of the building use
- Job quality